No, you can only employ Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) from MOM (Ministry of Manpower) approved source of countries for FDWs. The countries are: Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, India, Cambodia and Bangladesh.

Seraphinite AcceleratorOptimized by Seraphinite Accelerator
Turns on site high speed to be attractive for people and search engines.